We all know that facebook has become a must have to all and more users on facebook than readers of newspapers as per the updates today. This being the scenario, nearly 80% of owners of businesses own their own facebook page for the services that they provide. As the results preceded their name, facebook has proved its competence in improving businesses on a national and international level. Find out some ways of improving your marketing through your facebook page.
- Adverts: Marketing and branding starts with the same word “Advertisement”, so advertise in-store and online, you should have a website, if you do fix a facebook badge to it. This will in turn increase the number of visits to your facebook page. “Seeing is knowing”- make yourself visible to your clients, advertise at every store or company that you own.
- Spread the word: Attach the facebook badge to your email signature, or even to your business card, making sure it has a link to your page. This should get everyone’s attention if you also follow the tips below.
- Appropriate Timing: Know when your expected visitors are online; try to make your posts done at this time in order to facilitate 50% chances of viewing.
- Scheduling: Multiple posts means more viewings, don’t feel shy to repost a particular post, not all people view their timelines at the same time, some do it in the morning and other at night, so maintain a schedule and repost alternatively. You can also post thing in a way that you don’t get the same post up twice in a day. Instead try posting two posts on a day and then alternate it with another in the morning on the very next day. Hope you got it.
- Pictures: the human mind has been trained to be attracted to pictures more than text. Pictures make it easier for people to follow your posts.
- Videos: the next best thing to pictures is videos, they are self explanatory and are welcomed by people as, let me just say it- “we are lazy”. Keep it sort, not more than four to five minutes and make sure you add a thumb nail.
- Polling: We all know the results you receive when there is an election; people are generally talking about the very same thing all day long. Make use of polling as an option on facebook and you’ll be amazed.
- Analyze your work: Maintain a regular follow up on who is viewing your posts, maintain a record on the posts that are creating a bigger buzz, all these minor details will help you cater to your page.
- Give and take: A term that I teach my children “share”. Sharing other companies content in your page is a very good idea, also tag them in it. This will let them know that you exist and also they in turn will view your page. Make some positive comments on the page as well; building lasting relationships is also the key.
- Marketing keys: There are a few specialties that you can follow, these include discounts, offers and even some pages give out offers only if the users like their facebook page. This can also be implemented by using special software’s.
Use these tips to take your page from simple to awesome in just weeks.