We live in an ever competitive world where every step you make in your professional life could make or break your company. Of the many marketing techniques that has lost favor in the eyes of the digital world today, Email marketing still continues to make a difference. There are several reasons why it does seem to continue to re-surface in spite of many upcoming trends of marketing. Here are a few stats that show you why email marketing could be one of the best choices in your marketing strategy.
1) Of all devices used, nearly 80.8% of your target audience reaches to their mobiles to read.
2) Off the many days to choose to focus on email marketing, the best would be the weekend which has more than 11% CTR.
3) CTR does seem to be more effective when you choose to use the recipient company’s name in the subject title.
4) Nearly 60% of B2B marketers are convinced that email marketing is the way to get the word out.
5) Though it may seem ironic, but no other two words such as ‘Click Here’ has been more compulsive call-to-action, when compared to “Go” and “Submit”
6) Majority (65%) of readers prefer to see images in their email marketing mails when compared to texts (35%).
7) 45% of marketers schedule time and resources to focus on email marketing.
8) If you look to see the most clicks on emails that you send. Use words like POSTS or JOBS in the subject line.
With these few ideas on the mind when you try to go forward for an email campaign run, you can bet that you can achieve the most of it. Good luck and hope these stats make a difference in your email marketing strategy. Share your ideas on the same in the comments below.