How is it done?
Well we all know the importance of Internet marketing in the world today. Talking about internet marketing means it’s all related to sites and content that you but on it or how to put the message across. It can be an article or news or just an update that you would like to share. Well how do we go about doing it? Let’s take a few things into consideration.
- Reason for blogging: do you blog for fun, professionally, for passion? Why do you blog? Needing to know the reason for blogging is as important as you know where you would like to live. This reason will determine the design and the content that goes on your blog.
- Advocates: Who are they and how are they related to your target market. As a rule they will also form a part of your target market and will also be sharing the content that you post.
- Research: A term well known, as it brings results. Research is the key, now that you have found your target market; start focusing on what they like to read, what they share, even social networking sites can help you in the same. Now the next step would be creating a chart and fill in the important key words and articles that the target audience focuses on.
- Scheduling: the next thing is about being organized, create a schedule, a basic requirement would be at least one blog per month. As professionals, people get out at least an article on their blog every day. Choose twelve topics and stick to it as a schedule for a year, you may increase the number of blogs if you like, but try not to reduce them. If you want to literally stand out of the crowd I suggest, you do at least four a day.
- Splash Words: Start by getting your ideas on the page, get it all out. Then choose the ones that make your point the most, do not focus on the title of the blog or the images that you’ll be fixing already.
- Rest: you need to stop focusing on the same thing for too long. Take a break or else you’ll read it and get into editing and your tired mind will make your piece of art into a mess.
- Editing: Try to make the necessary changes yourself, or the best way to go about this is to ask someone else of the same cadre to do the same for you.
- Title: Make a smashing statement of just sweep up your audience with a word. Best to go with a statement in colloquial terms to get people’s attention.
- Images and links: Links are required to get additional information across to the reader. The purpose of adding links is to make your blog more informative, giving the reader all he/she needs Is the basic ideology. Images are basically used to attract the readers or even for clearer understanding. Humans tend to lean more upon pictorial presentations more than text, and an image will give them all they need.
- Final Details: Edit and refine, do your magic and post, if you feel you missed out on something, you can always go back and make the necessary changes.
- Promotions: Understand that your article has to be tailored according to the platform that you are posting it on, Google Plus is not Stumbleupon and Twitter is not Facebook. Remember the effort you put in now will return with interest in the days to come.
- Regular Blogging: Last but not the least stick to your schedule as there may be followers you are unaware off keeping track of your Blogs that may lead to future prospects. Blogging for some is pleasure or fun, but in most parts of the world today it’s a social media strategy.