Many customers on receiving an email delete them instantly. That is what happens when customers classify your emails as extraneous and non-interesting. However, sending an email catering to the interest of your audience is the key to retaining them. Urbansoft shares 6 ways to reach the hearts of your clients using emails. Keep reading! J
- Birthday Emails: Keep on surprising your customers, because that is what makes them happy and make them feel that you have their best interests at heart. Birthday emails are a good option. Never assume that it’s only when you display a physical gesture that it matters to them. Keep details of your client’s special celebration dates, and send them heart touching messages. This will not only help retain your customers but add a good name to your firm.
- Appealing Emails: When you send emails to obtain information from your customer, this is referred to as solicitation or appealing emails. The purpose of collecting surveys from customers is to acquire their opinion about the services you provide for them. It’s a way of keeping in touch with them and reminding them about your brand. You may attach a few content, images, etc, and request their views on the same.
- Welcoming Emails: Some customers may quit patronizing from you for a long time. After series of promotions, they may be encouraged to come back. At this point, send a welcoming email to make them feel that you still value their association, never forget them and miss them while they fall away from you. Most clients appreciate the message and even reply to them. At the same time, they will be reminded with regards to your brand message.
- Confirmation Emails: Confirmation emails should not only be sent to customers when they purchase goods or services. It could also be sent to customers in order to remind them of an engagement they have with your company. Some customer may make an appointment for orders, complaints or feedback. Whatever it may be, ensure to send emails confirming the time and date.
- Psychological Emails: Understand the attitude of your customers, and use that to deliver your brand stories. Based on the mindset of your customers, create emails notifying them about your social media platforms, present, and future events or promotions, deadlines for offers etc. The reasons for these practices is to spread your news and generate sales.
- Products & Service Emails: From time to time, you must send thought-provoking emails highlighting the aspects of your brand that your customers are interested in. Include additional benefits you offer for free, no matter how little it’s. For example discounts, guarantees, after-sales services, and more, to continually keep them from drifting away from your products and services.
There is no doubt that email marketing is still alive and kicking. But, what brings the best results is the approach you present to your customers. We at Urbansoft work with marketing specialists who design content to suit your benefit. We’re experts in engaging different customers with quality, eye-catching emails. Contact us now for any assistance!