We are considering a position for a senior iOS Developer who apprehends business requirements and interprets them into technical requests and will work with our team of gifted engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, Autolayout, patterns, and best practices with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge with development in Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa touch, third-party libraries, and APIs for iOS.
- Strong familiarity with different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.), along with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Skillful understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Well-informed in consuming RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong familiarity in App store submission.
- Good social, verbal, and communication expertise.
- Knowledgeable in developing customer-facing, commercial iOS applications.
- Familiarity in ARKit Core ML.