The candidate will be developing test automation frameworks and rolling it out to multiple delivery teams. We should have the experience leading other test engineers to further test automation goals. The candidate expected to have the hands-on coding expertise used to develop test suites and test scripts.
- Well-informed of test automation best practices, technologies, tools, techniques and metrics.
- Strong hands-on knowledge with Selenium.
- Noteworthy understanding in Manual & Automation testing for web, mobile, and other applications.
- A good acquaintance in creating comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and current projects to meet client constraints.
- Formulate the status report of testing activities.
- Knowledge working in an Agile/Scrum development
- Knowledge with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with Security, Pen and A/B testing.