We all know the importance of proper social media management, which is not just getting content on the page; but actually increasing target audience engagement. Besides posting the right content and targeting the right audience, it’s important that you perform your postings at the right time. Since your visitors and followers like to browse through social media sites at hours that are convenient to them; you will have to make sure that your posts make it to the top of their page, rather than just making it on their page and going unread. If you take the extra effort to share your info at a time when your viewers use these platforms, you’ll be able to see the increase in traffic. Since timing can be that important, let’s look at the various timings to put your posts up on a social networking site.
- People tend to be away from work and more on Facebook toward the end of the week, focusing more on FB on Thursdays and Fridays.
- The rate of engagement falls 3.5% lower than the normal rate of engagement on Mondays to Wednesdays.
- User responses are 10% more on Fridays.
- The best time to put up a post will be during the early parts of the afternoon, focusing between 1 pm -3 pm.
To get to know better about your target audience and to plan your timings, it would be best to Fan page Karma.
- The best days to send a Tweet from B2B would be between Monday to Friday, and for B2C would be Saturdays and Sundays.
- A 14% hike in response is seen when you tweet conversations and message from B2B.
- With reports from Dan Zarrella, there is a 17% increase in Brand recognition on the weekends, with respects to Tweets from B2C.
- CTRs and Engagements recognize peaks on Wednesdays and weekends.
- CTR: 12pm and 6pm
- Retweets: 5 pm
- These are supposedly the best time to Tweet as these are the times at which people are looking for some relaxation from work during breaks or traveling on their way home.
- The best days to post on LinkedIn would be on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- All business hours are good times to make a post on LinkedIn.
- According to AddThis, you receive the most shares and clicks on Tuesdays between 10 am- 11 am.
- LinkedIn is rated as one of the top resources to generate leads in the B2B market.
- The best times to concentrate on posting in LinkedIn would be 7am-8am and 5pm-6pm, and the worst productive days would be Monday and Friday.
- Day: Saturday.
- Time: 8pm- 11pm.
- Based on updates from Fannit, the best days and time to pin would be on a Saturday, between 2am-4pm and 8 pm- 11 pm.
- Based on inputs from 10Alike, the best times to pin would be 2pm-4pm EST and 8 pm -1 am EST.
- Inputs from SEJ read that activity hikes around about 9 pm.
- The peak times noted for Friday is 3 pm, if you are focusing on a fashion or a retail company.
- The best days to post for Google+ are business days and focusing on time between 9am-11am.
- According to Buffer, the best time to post on Google+ would be during the latter part of the mornings.
- If you want to be accurate with your post times, you could use the option Timing+ to get the necessary timing based on your target audience.
Hope you had a good read.
Contact Urbansoft for assistance on getting ahead in your business. Read more on our Services, Products and Offer Packages here.
Enjoy Your Day!