We all know that the application industry is doing not just well but exceptionally well. We see that Apple and Google have reached more than 700,000 mobile apps each and have turned a revenue of $46 billion in 2016 — up nearly $40 billion from 2011. Since of late many have started focusing on mobile application development and have even have started taking it serious in making it their career. Mobile app developers who have the right set of skills can make it in this multi billion-dollar industry. Though many are confused on a way to get it done, there is one reassurance that it can happen in more than one way.
Let’s take a look at the few but good ways to becoming a Mobile App Developer:
- ) Start by choosing a platform
- ) Get to understand the Language and Software
- ) Write Programs using
- Objective c
4.) Find and Create a Career:
The thing about mobile app development is that companies that you apply for develop applications for more than one platform. The more you learn, the better your choices.
|iOS||Swift, Objective C||Xcode||iPhone, iPod, iPad|
|Android||Java C++||Eclipse||Multiple Vendors|
|Symbian||C++||Multiple Choices||Multiple Vendors|
|Windows Phone||C++||Visual Studio||Multiple Vendors|
5.) The industry is expected to grow 32% more within 2020, and most popular platforms are expected to be iOS and Android
6.) 2020 will see 300,00 new openings for application developers
7.) Android has shot over iOS showing a growth of 110% in comparison to iOS which is only 54%
8.) A fact that Android developers are faster placed than iOS developers with a stats of 165% for Android and 54% for iOS will give you the right shove in the right direction.
9.) Skills Expected of a Mobile App Developer:
- Designing a UI (Create a Design for people on the go)
- Capability in performing general computing skills (Security, database management, hardware interaction and more)
- Design to be visible (Prepare to make your app visible amongst the first 100 of a category)
- Achieve specific programing skills: Classic Programing languages, Cross- Platform Suites, and Web Development Languages
10.) Become a Developer:
- Take classes on programs you decide to learn and continue to keep yourself updated using tutorials.
- Create an app yourself and make sure you present it in a developer program
Lay your plans out and prepare to hit the industry in the most professional way. Good luck to you.